OpenCCG project is a collection of natural language processing components.
OpenCCG, the OpenNLP CCG Library, is a collection of natural language processing components and tools which provide support for parsing and realization with Combinatory Categorial Grammar (CCG).
- Added runCommand method in Vizualizer so that the latex visualization works on Linux
- Added id info to test items and bleu output.
- Changed default lex licensing feature to be last in Lexicon.loadLicensingFeatures.
- Added loop for computing closure of licensed no sem edges in EdgeFactory.
- Changed FeatureLicenser to unify feat strucs instead of cats.