Open Library is a software born from the common need for an application capable of classifying books, lending them while at the same time allowing them to be returned. This method is used in the libraries of the wole world.
Obviously the vast majority of theese softwares are available under a proprietary license, so the Open Library project is born, sponsored by the 3rd Didactic Circle "G. Raiberti" from Monza.
Open Library not only classifies books but also offers a myriad of option to the end user, and is available under a GPLv3 license.
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Open Library new skin interface
· Fix search and completion automatic
· Update new form Prestito libri
· Print and print preview fix
· Update implementation
· Fix set caracters Main Windows and program
· New toolbar introduction and change menu fixed.