Nihongo Benkyo 0.3.1
Nihongo Benkyo is a Japanese dictionary and learning tool for Linux and Windows.
Its goal is to provide a comprehensive application that will help you learn Japanese. It is free software licensed with GNU General Public License and provided without any warranty of any kind.
- Is available for Windows, Linux and other Unix operating systems.
- Imports JMDict, a word dictionary with a lot of interesting metadata.
- Imports JMnedict, a proper name dictionary.
- Imports EDICT, a format in which you can find many specialized dictionaries (science, computing, etc).
- Imports Kanjidic2, a kanji dictionary with over 10,000 entries.
- Finds words from Japanese (kanji, kana, romaji) or from a translation.
- Lists results in a table for quick overview.
- Shows further details about a selected result (part of speech, similar words, dialect...).
- Scans selection from other applications.
- Keeps an history of searched words so you can go back and go forward easily.
- Has its interface translated into bulgarian, english, french, japanese and spanish.