A flash-card tool which optimizes the user's learning process.
The software uses an algorithm to schedule the best time for a card to come up in order to be reviewed.
- Cards with rich content
- Powerful card types
- Flexible card browser
- Graphical statistics
- Full control over which cards to study
- Extensive plugin architecture
- Sync protocol
- Webserver for reviews through a browser
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The premade cards from the old 1.x website have now all been converted to the new 2.x cards format and put on the new website. This will make importing much easier, as graphics are bundled (thanks to Patrick Kenny for the conversion).
- For txt import, a text file can now contain a fourth column which will be mapped to the 'notes' field of a Vocabulary card.
- When editing or browsing cards, don't reset the state of the scheduler such that you need to press 'show answer' again or such that a new card appears (reported by Gnome).
- Remember which tags where expanded/collapsed in the tag tree (requested a.o by Troy Guze).