Kpopflash is a flashcard application that is different from existing flashcard programs as it doesn't require you to dedicate a lump of your time to it, but instead it regularly asks you a question as you use the computer. It is unicode compatible and the times can be configured.
Currently you can either enter the items individually in the order you want them to show, or you can import a KVocab file.
When it pops up it first asks you for you to type out the answer, if you can't or if you do it incorrectly it then brings up another dialog with the question, a button to show the answer, etc.
What's New in This Release:
· Initial release. It comes with,
· kvocab import support. (Rather rough.)
· Ability to customize delay times and actual times
· Ability to support unicode questions, answers and subjects. (Database issue.)
· In working condition.
· A degree of closeness to how a KDE application is meant to function.
· Icons. :)