Karoshi project is a cutting edge management system that is based on Linux servers. The system together with other software combines to give you a secure, reliable and stable platform, that continues to work for you thoughout the year.
The managment tools have been created to include everything your school would need in day to day tasks. We have made sure that each job , can be done in a quick and simple way. This allows more time for supporting ICT in the classroom and innovating.
Along with the managment tools, setup tools allow the school to provide cutting edge trends including, online classroom/e-learning system, by making installation a simple task.
All in all Karoshi can help you acheive a more flexable system that supports all teaching and learning within your school but with the technology and resources to support the wider community.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This release is built on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS.
· 64-bit and 32-bit versions are available.
· A modular system allows you to choose only the servers and modules you require.
· The number of servers, TCP/IP numbers, server names, and domain name may be chosen.
· Available modules include Email, E-Learning, Website, Home Access, Proxy, Web Filtering, Printing, and much more.
· Servers can be administered via Web management.
· Network monitoring can be done with email or text message alerts.