A Logo programming language interpreter for KDE
This makes Logo ideal for teaching kids the basics of programming, mathematics and geometry. One of the reasons many children like Logo is because of the turtle, a programmable icon which can be moved around the screen with simple commands and can be programmed to draw objects.
As for now, Bresilian Portuguese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Norwegian (Bokm�l and Nynorsk), Slovenian, Serbian (Cyrillic and Latin), Spanish and Swedish are available. Please see the translation page for credits about language contributors and to know how to add your language to KTurtle.
- an integrated Logo interpreter, no need to download any other program
- a powerful editor for the Logo commands with syntax highlighting, line numbering and more
- a nice "playground" for the turtle where your commands are "displayed"
- translation of the Logo commands in 10 languages: Dutch, English (US and GB), French, German, Italian, Serbian (cyrillic and latin), Slovenian and Swedish
- full-screen mode
- context help for each Logo command
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- KTurtle largely rewritten in the KDE4 porting effort.
- Canvas is now a based on QGraphicsView (SVG ready).
- The editor has new features.
- An inspector widget and a run console where added.