Joshua project is a stepper moto robot to play chess with using a photosensitive LED board.
Joshua is a chess robot. It is a stepper motor robot that interfaces with a photosensible board and a computer to play chess with an embedded artificail intelligence, a game database, or a player on the Internet.
The package includes software, robot photos, technical papers, schematics, and cabling instructions.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· After many months of development, the strategy is aggressive but not suicidal.
· A big stability improvement was made and check-mate detection was added.
· The code is now licensed under the GNU GPL v3.
· Color debugging was added.
· A big code cleanup was done.