Jarre is a program written in Java and it uses the Eclipse SWT library.
Works on Linux and Windows. Tested only on Linux.
Here are some key features of "Jarre":
· uses midi files
· shows "keyboard" and "tape" views
· works with external piano keyboard (drivers needed)
· you can play along with a song
· has a special mode in which the program waits for key-press events.
· has internationalization support. English and Polish translations are included.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added new futures
· fixed bugs
· added support for alsa