JXCirrus Maths is a free and easy-to-use graphical software that helps children in in a primary school to train their math skills. It focuses on basic arithmetic.
JXCirrus Maths allows you to learn times tables, subtraction, division and addition. It features scheduled exercises and can record the fastest time for an exercise.
Being written in Java, JXCirrus Maths is a cross-platform application that runs on Linux, Mac OS X and Windows operating systems.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Allow a single image to be set as the permanent background.
· Set the background images from the exercises list.
· Fixed a bug where the exercise label was being overwritten by any change to the exercise.
· Fixed a bug where opening exercises by double-clicking on the file was not working where the filename contained a space.