JRegexpTester is a standalone Swing application.
The extracted data can be modified with formatters similar to those used by sprintf, or with standard Java date and decimal formatters. JRegexpTester features RegExLib library integration with more than 900 patterns.
Since the release 0.3, JRegexpTester helps you manage CSV (comma-separated values) files.
Here are some key features of "JRegexpTester":
· easy to use interface.
· immediate response.
· large file extraction permitted (line by line).
· automatic integration of the entire RegExLib.com library (more than 900 patterns ready to use except those .Net specific).
· users can easily see all the groups capturing text moving the cursor into the pane of details.
· the open-close brackets (curly and square) and parenthesis are clearly highlighted into the regexp text area.
· easy CSV file management (extract/transform). JRegexpTester can help you manage files with more than 65536 rows which can't be read entirely by Gnumeric.
What's New in This Release:
· integration of the new webservices of RegexLib V2 into the panel of preferences