JClic is a set of cross-platform Java applications useful for creating and carrying out different types of educational activities like associations, puzzles, text exercises or crosswords.
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fixed a problem that affected the proper display of texts in Arabic and other right-to-left writing systems.
· New translations of the interface. Now JClic incorporates messages in Arabic, Asturian, Basque, Catalan, Chinese, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, French, Galician, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Portuguese (PT & BR), Russian, Spanish and Turkish.
· Improvements in JClic Author, mainly related to the use of RAM. With these changes we hope to have solved some problems detected when opening or saving to disk projects with heavy content.
· JClic Author can now resize large images when importing them into the media library. Now images can also be imported into the media library while editing cells.
· This update is strongly recommended if you used JClic Author to create or modify activities.