GBibUtils is a graphical user interface (GUI) to Bibutils, a set of conversion tools for bibliographic data.
This application aims to provide an easy to use frontend to BibUtils without having to remember all commandline options.
· GTK+ version 2.10.x or higher
You need a working copy of Bibutils in your $PATH.
Start GBibUtils by typing in a terminal:
What's New in This Release:
· added possibility to set input file via commandline argument, execute as python gbibutils.py /path/to/source/file. Goal is to provide an interface to Webbrowser's "Open with" dialog.
· added further output postprocessing (save, append to file, copy to clipboard)
· added possibility to make GBibUtils remember current settings (Formats, Options, Filename) in cile gbibutils.config which, at this moment, has to be placed in the same directory like the script itself
· some minor improvements: added progress bar, about dialog, help dialog (there is no help to read here yet)
· remaining bug: about dialog and help dialog only show up once, because of the widget beeing destroyed by closing the window
· we need some exception handling especially if input file is in binary format and no text