EnRus dictionary tools project is a set of Tcl/Tk scripts for manipulating textual (plain or gzipped) dictionary base.
It's also used for compiling new dictionary bases from plain text files.
It consists of a few TCL console scripts and a Tk interface to them.
It is configurable for different languages.
The dictionary base may contain proper formatting and output procedures.
Here are some key features of "EnRus dictionary tools":
· Find tool - finds records starting with exact pattern.
· Look tool - looks for words, starting with pattern.
· View tool - lets you to view all records that start with words starting with pattern.
· Search tool - searchs in dictionary base for records that answer to request.
· Guess tool - tries to guess words similar to pattern.
· Wander tool - returns random word (records) from file (WANDERWORDS in dictionary base directory or .enruswords in $HOME).
What's New in This Release:
· Default settings changed for working with Tk 8.3.