CBT Combo project is a free program for K-12 teachers who use Linux.
It is text based and supports full internationalization and localization. It is a combination of authoring and playback software, and allows everyone to create training courses for others on most subjects.
It supports access through serial TTYs, telnet, console, and xterms. X11 is not required but is supported through xterm. It runs extremely well on older 386 and 486 systems as well as more modern systems.
Here are some key features of "CBT Combo":
· CBT Combo is Free, No Cost Software.
· CBT Combo includes Free, No Cost Support.
· CBT Combo is designed for K-12 Teachers.
· CBT Combo is Internationalized (I18N).
· CBT Combo supports Localization (L10N).
· CBT Combo runs on x86 Linux.
What's New in This Release:
· License Change - Released under the GNU GPL.