BooleanMinimizer project is a piece of software which minimizes Boolean functions.
BooleanMinimizer is an implementation of a platform independent application with a graphical user interface. It provides a framework for calling various algorithms that minimize Boolean functions.
- Minimization of Boolean functions.
- The user should be able to select a minimization algorithm.
- The program should have an intuitive graphical user interface ( GUI1 ).
- The program should run at least under the platforms Microsoft Windows, GNU / Linux and SUN Solaris.
- The programming language should be object orientated.
- You should be able to integrate further algorithms into the program with an effort as small as possible.
- The GUI should be loaded from a ﬁle that can be created and modiﬁed with a graphical GUI editor.