Accha Nihongo is a program intended to help people learn Japanese. It is written in Java/Swing, and should run equally well on Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X computers.
Here are some key features of "AcchaNi":
· Unicode display of the 103 JLPT 4 kanji and the 181 JLPT 3 kanji
· Romaji-to-hiragana input (no special input method required)
· Display of previous answer's kanji with all readings and meanings from kanjidic
· Intelligent weighting of kanji, so that wrong answers result in more common display
· Slow introduction of kanji, requiring mastery of a small group before proceeding
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Made some alterations to the weighting of new/old kanji, and fixed the batch size.