HTML/CSS to PDF converter written in Python
xhtml2pdf is a converter for HTML/XHTML and CSS to PDF and a Python package.
- Translates HTML and CSS input into PDF files
- Is written pure Python and therefore platform independent
- Supports document specifics like columns, headers, footers, page numbers, custom Postscript and TrueType fonts, etc.
- Best support for frameworks like Django, Turbogears, CherryPy, Pylons, WSGI
- Simple integration into Python programms
- Also available as stand alone command line tool for Windows, MacOS X and Linux