phpScribe is a documentation generator to parse source code's comment lines.
phpScribe generates documentation files for projects by parsing the comment lines inserted in the source code.
The comments must be written in the code in a way they can be later interpreted by the parser.
Therefore, there is a pattern that may be respected by the developers who want to use phpScribe features.
· PHP4 (>= 4.1)
· MySQL (>= 3.21.x)
What's New in This Release:
· Form class - bug fix when register globals is off (reported by Nicolas Connault)
· Projects page - remove "call-time pass-by-reference" (reported by Nicolas Connault)
· Examples page - remove "call-time pass-by-reference"
· Examples page - bug fix with example insert and stored examples list
· Setup page - remove "call-time pass-by-reference"
· Configuration script - strip slashes from super globals values