Pasdoc is a tool to generate documentation for Pascal unit files.
PasDoc is a documentation tool for ObjectPascal source code. Documentation is generated from comments found in source code.
See WhereToPlaceComments, WritingDocumentation and SupportedTags for information on how to document your source code.
Available output formats are HTML, HtmlHelp, LaTeX and latex2rtf. More output formats may be added in the future.
Check out the CommandLine to get a better feeling for how PasDoc works. There is also a GUI interface, see PasDocGui.
Here are some key features of "Pasdoc":
· spell checking
· caching for faster generation of documentation (see CacheOption)
· support for arbitrary (even optional) CommentMarkers
Check out PasDocAutoDoc and ProjectsUsingPasDoc to see some real-world examples of how documentation generated by PasDoc looks like, and to see some programs that use PasDoc's code.
What's New in This Release:
· New @image and @include tags are implemented.
· A new output format is available: simplexml.
· The --auto-link-exclude option was added.
· Fixes were made to Delphi 2006 syntax parsing.
· Various GUI improvements were done, like the "Display Comments" tab to display a comments tree and the "Store relative paths" option.
· The code was ported to Mac OS X (Darwin)/i386 and Linux/x86_64.