Pas2Dox is a pre-processor addon for the Doxygen documentation generator.
Pascal To Doxygen allows the production of advanced documentation from Delphi/Kylix sourcecode.
Compiling from source on Linux
Unpack the archive
# tar xvzf pas2dox-xx.tar.gz
Build the source for a case insensitive scanner, with the following command:
This will perform the follow commands
# flex -i -opas2dox.cpp pas2dox.l
# g++ pas2dox.cpp -o pas2dox
If you need to remove the pas2dox.cpp and pas2dox files, type
# make clean
When performing an upgrade of source code, I suggest you do the following
# make clean && make
Installing the binaries on Linux
Copy the pas2dox binary to /usr/local/bin/pas2dox
# make install
If you need to install to another place, use
# make install INSTALL_DIR="/your/location/here"
What's New in This Release:
· Added include file for tolower to fix build on linux
· handle default values and multi line comments on enums.
· Updated for typedef
· Don't process end of block comment } in a single comment line
· read / write for properties are now handled correctly. see bug 6
· Additional Doxygen comments on array declaration.
· Assigning a value to a var when declaring it
· Updated copyright year and version
· Swapped typedef
· added -s option to suppress generation of sa comments on property.
· fixed issue with function comments in function definition.
· Additional end check.