OpenDocMan is an open source, web-based DMS (Document Management System).
OpenDocMan is written in PHP and it is backed by MySQL, in order to offer a useful and powerul project to companies looking to keep their documentation in a centralized repository.
Here are some key features of "OpenDocMan":
· automated installation script
· departmental access control
· file moderation
· fine grained user access control
· search function
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds XSS security improvements and fixes for Issue #94 (Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in FileTypes_class.php on line 59), Issue #82 (No menu items in small browser window), Issue #54 (Rejected File, View reviewers comment, link broken), and Issue #51 (Tweeter theme menu button not working for mobile devices).
· No database updates are required.
· All users are encouraged to update to the latest version.