Natural Docs 1.5
An extensible, multi-language, source code documentation generator written in Perl
Its syntax is transparent so the source comments read just as easily as the generated documentation. Natural Docs also focuses on automation and high-quality HTML output.
Keep in mind that if you use the development releases:
· It won't necessarily be as stable as a full release.
· There is no documentation for the new features beyond this page. Documenting Your Code and the Help folder won't be updated until a full release.
· Every new feature may not be complete. Make sure you read the notes on this page fully before using them.
· Only the default CSS style is valid. Since there will be a lot of changes I'm letting Small and Roman fall out of date and will recreate them before the full release.
· Likewise, if you made an elaborate custom CSS style it's probably broken, and will break again in future development releases.