ManEdit is a UNIX Manual (man, manpage) page editor, viewer, and browser.
Although some developers with more resources can create a source document using a much more advanced editor and then export to multiple file formats, the average UNIX contributor is not up to that mountainous task. So to make UNIX documentation simpler, there is ManEdit!
- XML Interface and Multiple Sectional Editing
- Instant preview feature and stand-alone viewer/browser
- Drag and Drop system and templates for easy mass production
- Multiple editors/viewers and multiple files loaded per editor for convient mass editing
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A memory leak when saving manual pages under a different name was fixed.
- The file selector's file type and extension completion were improved.