Linux LiveCD Router Documentation package contains documentation for the Linux LiveCD Router.
Linux LiveCD Router allows you to share and firewall your broadband connection and use WiFi.
It works with DSL, cable modem, T1, and dial-up connections and supports inexpensive hardware such as USB and PCMCIA WiFi and ethernet cards. It does not require a hard disk.
What's New in This Release:
· This release uses kernel 2.6.24-3.
· It has new ASUS EEEpc atl2 ethernet and madwifi drivers.
· It has a new option to install to hard disk, USB flash, or SD memory cards.
· Multiple ISP balancing examples were added.
· USB device support was improved.
· OpenVPN client and server are included.