JSignPdf is an open source Java application which adds digital signatures to PDF documents.
JSignPdf is an open source Java application which adds digital signatures to PDF documents. It also contains Add-On for OpenOffice.org.
- several different keystore types (as provided by Java)
- adding digital signatures to PDFs
- setting certification level
- PDF encryption and setting rights
- comprehensive Swing GUI
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- added support for setting policy OID in timestamping requests
- fixed bug in hash algorithm setting through CLI