Apydia project is an API reference documentation generator for Python. It's designed as an instantly serviceable replacement for pudge's API-documentation generator. It won't generate complete websites from reST etc. like pudge does, though - Apydia is only about the API.
Here are some key features of "Apydia":
· Basic Pudge compatibility and a short and easy migration path
· Rudimentary Trac-integration, that is links into Trac's sourcecode browser
· Some fair amount of usability
· Setuptools integration
· Flexible, Genshi/XInclude-based themeability with theme inheritance
· Support for various text formats like Markdown, Textile and reST
· Other parsers can easily be plugged in on demand
· Syntax highlighting thanks to Pygments
What's New in This Release:
· The program should now work with TurboGears projects.
· An issue with generated Trac-URLs and a problem with non-setuptools-based projects were corrected.