Apydia project is an API reference documentation generator for Python.
Here are some key features of "Apydia":
· Basic Pudge compatibility and a short and easy migration path
· Rudimentary Trac-integration, that is links into Trac's sourcecode browser
· Some fair amount of usability
· Setuptools integration
· Flexible, Genshi/XInclude-based themeability with theme inheritance
· Support for various text formats like Markdown, Textile and reST
· Other parsers can easily be plugged in on demand
· Syntax highlighting thanks to Pygments
What's New in This Release:
· The program should now work with TurboGears projects.
· An issue with generated Trac-URLs and a problem with non-setuptools-based projects were corrected.