WMgMon is a Window Maker (and AfterStep) generic monitor applet.
It can display CPU, I/O, memory, and swap usage, as WMMon does.
It can also display the result of other programs, as WMScript does.
The result can be displayed as a gauge, a histogram, a percentage, a number, or any combination of those.
WMgMon's advantage is that it lets you configure what's displayed in its configuration file so that you can tailor it to your preferences and easily extend it by adding new monitoring functions and new scripts.
1. run "make" and you'll find wmgmon in the bin/ directory
2. copy bin/wmgmon in /usr/X11/bin (or in ~/bin)
3. copy doc/WMgMon in your ~/GNUstep/Defaults/
4. you're done.
What's New in This Release:
· added a check_mailbox update function (checks /var/spool/mail/$USER)
· fixed a bug that produced gaps in the histogram if it was displayed more often than the value was sampled.
· added a load average function (read /proc/loa)
· improved doc sligh