Openbox menu editor 1.0
Openbox menu editor is a tool that simplifies the process of editing Openbox's complex XML-based menu file.
· The Openbox window manager
· a Python distribution (only tested on 2.4)
· pygtk with glade support
tar xzf obmenu-0.9.1.tar.gz
python setup.py install
This software is free software (as in speech), and comes without any kind warranty. Use it at your own risk, backup of your menu.xml is recommended.
What's New in This Release:
· Multi-file support (New, open, save, etc.).
· The ability to create and modify pipe menus.
· Pipe menus are a way of creating menus dynamically.
· "Link" menus, which are references to other menus by their IDs, have been added.
· You can use them to reproduce a menu in several places within your file.
· There are many GUI enhancements and some pre-made pipe menus.