IceMe is a graphical menu editor for IceWM written in Python and GTK.
Here are some key features of "IceMe":
· Tree editing with Drag'n'Drop and Cut'n'Paste
· Shortcut editor
· Icon selection dialog
· Tries to mimic IceWM's idea of getting icon resources as closely as possible
· Edit the "menu", "programs", "toolbar" and "keys" files
· You can either edit the local menu in your home or the global menu (usually in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/icewm; IceMe searches for it!)
· IceWM 0.94 or higher
· Python 2.1 or higher
· GTK+ 1.2.6 or higher
· PyGTK 0.6.6 or higher!
What's New in This Release:
· fixed a bug in handling xpm's, along with a very much related preview bug.