Golem is a fast, lightweight window manager for X11 which is very customizable.
Golem's development has stagnated for a while and Jordan has given the project to Bruce Ashfield. Bruce is currently working on a new release which will have some existing patches applied.
- Small memory footprint
- Window decoration customization (Themes) with multiple decoration styles (dgroups)
- Multiple disjoint large virtual desktops
- Supports various focusing styles (sloppy, pointer, click)
- Useful stuff for multiscreen displays (special focus cycling modes, etc)
- Xinerama support for multimonitor screens