A lightweight and highly configurable window manager
Fluxbox is based on the code from Blackbox 0.61.1.
- Configurable window tabs. | [See screenshot: Window tabs]
- Iconbar (for minimized/iconified windows) | [See screenshot: Minimized/iconified icons]
- Wheel scroll changes workspace
- Configurable titlebar (placement of buttons, new buttons etc) | [See screenshot: Titlebar]
- KDE support | [See screenshot: KDE Support]
- New native integrated keygrabber (supports emacs like keychains)
- Maximize over slit option
- Partial GNOME support
- Extended Window Manager Hints support
- Slit dockap ordering
- Other minor features
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- A nasty, little bug went undiscovered into 1.3.3 and prevented the logic commands from working. So, if you happen to use any of the logic commands like 'if', 'and' or .. well .. 'or' in your keys-file: This is the release that fixes that for you. Nothing else was added or fixed.