xmms-agent hides XMMS into system tray and allows controlling it from tray icon's popup menu.
This application is written in some minutes for my own need, so don't expect it would some case of great stuff.
I'd tried to find similar thing for XMMS, but I couldn't, so once I've just decided to make my own wrapper.
I'll be glad if you'll find this program useful.
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
4. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed some bugs
· now XMMS will minimize to tray.