A dockable app for WindowMaker to view power management status
su root (if you are not root already)
- Battery status display (you choose the battery);
- Both APM and ACPI kernels are supported;
- On ACPI kernels you get fan status and a thermal sensor;
- Direct access to Toshiba hardware: you get fan status and LCD brightness management even without an APCI kernel;
- While on battery, it can stop your fan, HD, lin-seti service to make the battery last longer; if you have a Toshiba Laptop, it can also adjust your LCD brightness;
- Fast battery charge mode: you can keep 'on battery' settings until your battery reaches 100%: this will make it recharge much faster;
- no-meddling option: if you want the program to display power manamenegt status, but not to take any action.
- On Toshiba laptops you can use your mouse wheel to adjust the brightness of your lcd screen.
- Support for Dell laptops for temperature and fan status
- Support for Compal hardware
- CPU frequency scaling support