wmSMPmon is a Window Maker applet for monitoring the CPUs, memory, and swap of SMP systems.
· Current CPU utilization of up to two CPUs
· On dual CPU systems, three different styles for the utilization graph are available.
· Up to two minutes history of CPU utilization
· Current memory usage
· Current swap usage
· Currently supports Linux kernel 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug where wmSMPmon would crash if no swap is enabled/present on the system (thanks to John Schmerge for finding this!)
· Added INSTALL file (thanks to Paul Johnson for reminding me)