tinypic uploader is a Nautilus script that allows you to:
* mass upload selected files
* recurse directories
tinypic uploader is written in Python.
* tinypic.com only supports png, jpg, gif, and bmp images
* tinypic always converts images to jpg
· curl and libcurl
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· usable in command-line
· output is more parseable
· command-line output prints link(tab)sourcefile
· program messages between two dashes "--"
· directory names between three dashes "---"