servicemenu-pdf for KDE4 is a servicemenu for the K Desktop Environment (KDE 4) that offers many PDF related utilities.
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Split package in two: for generic linux and for Arch Linux
· In the package for Arch Linux removed use of pdftk and added binary pydftk, script pydftk_kmenu.sh and file pydftk.desktop (tnx to Felix Mauch)
· Package for generic linux use pdftk and have pdftk_kmenu.sh and pdftk.desktop, same previous versions.
· Added djvu support (djvu.desktop and pdf2djvu_kmenu.sh)
· Convert at 300 DPI
· Convert at 600 DPI
· Custom resolution
· Advanced options (monochrome, no-metadata, no-hyperlinks)
· Added initial support for managing more selected files (at this time is only for DjVu menu)
· now the save dialog window appared only if the destination file exist already.
· it's possible to choose if overwrite all destination files or no.
· when you select more file, the options window appared only the first time and applied for all selected files.
· Added German translation tnx to Felix Mauch
· Added Spanish translation (only menu) tnx to Pilli
· Changed some icons