light-monitor is a transparent panel that depends only on X and Xft.
These two programs are written to consume the lowest possible amount of resources.
Here are some key features of "light monitor":
· vol Manages the volume (pcm and vol). To change the current volume just clic on it or use the mouse-wheel.
· cpufreq Manages the scaling_governor : blue means powersave, blue and green means ondemand, and blue green and red stands for performance. To change to the next one, just clic on the processor
· load Shows the current load on the system and the processor temperature
· time Shows the time
· date Shows the date
· network Shows the cumulative bandwidth over all network interfaces except lo. It is hidden if current upload and download are null
· ac Shows if the power supply is plugged for laptop
· battery Shows the current percentage of remaining charge in the battery if it is not full. IF ac is unplugged, it shows an estimation of the remaining time too.
light-calendar is a simple, transparent, and lightweight calendar (12Ko). It is distributed under the license GPLv2.
To see the next month, click on the right arrow. The previous month is accessible using the left one. To come back to the current month, use the o between the two arrows. You can move it by dragging it outside those buttons.
What's New in This Release:
· A stalling bug due to a change in the X.Org internals (i.e. simultaneous XNextEvent and XCopyArea) has been fixed.