kde-services is a tool that enables the following functionalities in the mouse's right click menu of KDE:
Convert several video formats to MPEG-1, MPEG-4, AVI, VCD, SVCD,
DVD, 3GP, FLV.
- Extract the audio track of several video formats and convert them to MP3.
- Convert several audio files to MP3.
- Send file to Thunderbird as email attachment. (This service need Thunderbird installed)
- Burn ISO image; in place ISO image mounting and unmounting, as well as the possibility of getting the MD5sum, SHA1sum, SHA256sum, SHA512sum of the ISO image.
- Execution of scripts.
- PDF tools.
- AVI tools.
- Low level information of video files.
- Build an ISO image from a selected folder.
- Text replacing.
- Searching tools.
- SSH tools.
- CheckSum tools.
- Dolphin tools.
- Midnight tools (Midnight Commander).
- Play videos from selected folder.
- System Tools => Build Custom Kernel ( Now you can customize your own kernel easily, for create a system with more performance, more fast and more hardware support ), Check Kernel Update and more.
- Network Tools => Connect Sentry ( Now can see on your notification widget, every established connection ).
- [Backup|Restore] Tools.
- SaMBa Tools.
- Extract subtitle from MKV video files.
- YouTube Tools.
- Multiplex subtitle into MPEG-2 video file.
- DVD Tools.
- Multimedia Tools.
- GPG Tools.
- Secure send file or directory to Mailx as email attachment. (Need SMTP service running in LocalHost)
- Add Timestamp Prefix To [File|Dir]name(s).
- Paranoid Shredder.
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version adds the items "Change Timestamp To [File|Directory]" and "Show [File|Directory] Status" to the "Actions" submenu for Dolphin's right click menu.
· There are some enhancements in the makefile.