kde-service-menu-aptk is a KDE service menu that includes all the useful apt command-line options, such as apt-get update, apt-get dist-upgrade, apt-get remove, apt-get purge, and much more.
To install this scrip, run the following commands in a terminal (one by one, hitting enter after each one):
· KDE Software Compilation
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Fix for search stuff , if nothins is found => reload search function.
· Added alias on the installer it works with autocomplete.
· alias u="sudo apt-get update"
· alias g="sudo apt-get upgrade"
· alias i="sudo apt-get install "
· alias r="sudo apt-get remove "
· alias p="sudo apt-get --purge remove "
· alias s="sudo apt-cache search "
· alias a="sudo apt-get autoremove"