(copy to & move to) browsed place 0.3
A Nautilus script to copy or move files/folders
Add it to your Download Basket!
Add it to your Watch List!
What's new in (copy to & move to) browsed place 0.3:
- fixed the move of folders: it didn't work when folder already existed
- added last modification time information when asking whether to replace or not files and folders
- replaced many functions according to python directives about the new module "subprocess"
- LICENSE TYPE:
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- USER RATING:
- DEVELOPED BY:
- Giuseppe Penone
- ROOT \ Desktop Environment \ Tools
(copy to & move to) browsed place contains two Nautilus scripts: copy-to-browsed-place.py and move-to-browsed-place.py. They are two extensions to the Ubuntu file manager which allow to create a copy or move all the selected files/folders to a browsed destination with the right-click.
Last updated on November 9th, 2008