awesome-status is a tool that populates the awesome window manager's widgets.
Here are some key features of "awesome status":
· cpu usage
· lm_sensors (cpu temp, fan rpm,...)
· mem/swap information
· mpd information
· network down/upload
· soundcard (volume and outgoing level)
· uptime information
An example, commented configuration file is included.
· libconfuse (it's installed if you have working awesome window manager and its headers (devel))
· glibc header files (in debian-based distro its name is libc6 and libc6-devel)
· awesome window-manager
Edit config.mk or run './configure' (if necessary). After that simple 'make' and 'make install'.
What's New in This Release:
· newsbeuter and liferea support were added and some small bugs were fixed.