Xfce 4 Quicklauncher Plugin 1.9.2
Xfce 4 Quicklauncher Plugin goal of the xfce4-quicklauncher-plugin is double.
First, it is intented to offer you a fast and easy way to configure the plugins wich are on your panel.
Secondly, it is able to display these launchers on one or more lines, and they are displayed so that they don’t waste space. They also feature a little zoom effect when you pass the mouse over them.
This Plugin is quite easy to use.
After having added him to your panel, click on the “properties” button. The config dialog will then be prompted. Once here, all you have to do is to enter the command you wanna use and to choose the icon by double clicking on them. * Note: When you double click, you have first the choice between some stocked icons. (the same as with normal panel launchers). But you can also use your own icon by clicking on the last button.
· No extra-dependencies. I you have the xfce4-panel working, then you already have all that you need.
What's New in This Release:
· replace g_assert by g_return_if_fail in order to not crash the panel.
· removed the use of eventboxes. Looks better when a theme is used.
· hopefully fix some compilation problems with netbsd
· lot of new translations (thanks to the people working on this)