Xfce 4 Notes Plugin 1.4.1
Xfce 4 Notes Plugin provides you a simple text editor in a little window.
The aspect of the window is customizable: always on top, stick mode, show in the task switcher, and show at startup. The notes are automatically saved (on timeout) after they have been changed.
· Hide: Press Escape.
· Automatic-save: With timeout after a note has been changed/deleted.
· Rename: Double click on a tab, or press F2.
· Select a note: Mouse scroll over the tabs, or press Ctrl+Page Up/Page Down.
· Move the notes: Drag the title bar.
· Shade/Unshade: Mouse scroll over the title bar.
Hint: use the common key-bindings and mouse manipulations from the window manager (Xfwm4) to:
· Resize the notes: mouse: Alt+Mouse3, keyboard: Shift+Alt+Arrows.
· Move the notes: mouse: Alt+Mouse1, keyboard: Shift+Ctrl+Alt+Arrows.
Hint2: use the xfce4-popup-notes command as a key shortcut to show/hide the notes.
· xfce4-panel (>= 4.3.90)
What's New in This Release:
· Makefile.am, configure.in.in, icons: Initial import of icons stol^Wtaken from stickynotes applet from the GNOME project.
· panel-plugin/notes.c, panel-plugin/xfce4-notes-plugin.desktop.in.in: Use the xfce4-notes-plugin icon.