Xfce 4 Eyes Plugin 4.4.0
Xfce 4 Eyes Plugin is a Xfce4 panel plugin that adds eyes which watch your every step.
Portions of the xfce4-eyes code were taken from geyes and are licensed under the terms of the GNU General public license, see the COPYING.GPL file.
· Libxfcegui4 4.4
· Xfce4-panel 4.4
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type './configure' to configure the package for your system.
Running `configure' might take a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Optionally, type `make check' to run any self-tests that come with the package.
4. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
5. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'. To also remove the files that `configure' created (so you can compile the package for a different kind of computer), type `make distclean'. There is also a `make maintainer-clean' target, but that is intended mainly for the package's developers. If you use it, you may have to get all sorts of other programs in order to regenerate files that came with the distribution.