XML animated background creator is a Nautilus script that automatically creates a wallpaper .xml with images from the folder in which you run the script.
Perhaps not a very well written script, I'm noob in bash, but does the job perfectly.
Perhaps the future will create an interface to customize the animation time and the time between each fund.
The images are placed in alphabetical order, for example, you can sort images in this way:
1.png 2.png 3.png
And the order will be that.
Observation: If you have more than one tipe of image (jpe or gif for example) the order will be: JPG, PNG, GIF, then alphabetical order.
The default time is 1795.0 animation and animation time is 5.0
Supported files: JPG, PNG and GIF
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Optimized. (thanks to nunacho)
· It not depends of tempfile or mktemp
· Added language support capability, languages supported: English, Spanish
· Changed the interval of the lenght of the wallpaper (1-120 minutes)
· Now you can enter custom nautilus dialog for the script