The JavaFX Desktop Widget Platform
WidgetFX is an open-source desktop widget platform written from the ground up in the JavaFX Script language. It can run widgets written in JavaFX Script and Java. WidgetFX takes advantage of the latest features of the Java Platform.
- Open-Source - WidgetFX is a fully open-source widget platform (widgets themselves can be licensed commercially).
- Cross-Platform Support - WidgetFX runs on all major platforms including Windows XP/Vista, Linux, and Mac OS X.
- One-Click Installation - WidgetFX takes advantage of Java Web Start to provide one-click installation and automatic updates of the dock and widgets.
- Rich Desktop Applications - WidgetFX leverages the full power of Java and JavaFX providing a very rich library of graphics, animation, and media capabilities.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- New SlideShow Widget
- Auto-start on 64-Bit and International Systems
- Certificate Update
- And Some Bugfixes…