WMPop3 is a Window Maker dockable I wrote which will inform a user on how many messages are currently in thier pop3 mail box.
WMPop3 when first executed will check if there is a .wmpop3rc file in the users home directory, it will create this if it can not be located. This file must be edited and the following fields must
be changed :
1) popserver - this is the name of the pop3 server.
2) port - this is the port the pop3 server is on.( default 110)
3) username - users pop3 login name.
4) password - users pop3 login password.
5) autochecking - This allows to disable or enable auto mail checking. 1 enables, 0 disables
6) mailcheckdelay - Number of minutes, before checking mail. (default = 10 minutes)
7) mailclient - this is the mail client you use to send/retrieve messgaes(default pine)
8) viewallmessages - This allows for alternating mail views, 0 shows unread and read messages, 1 shows only unread messages.