Virtual Magnifying Glass is a free, open source, screen magnifier, for Windows, Linux and FreeBSD.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Improved mouse wheel handling
· Much improved Mac OS X support
· New translations: Russian, Polish, Japanese
· Improved existing translations
· Improved dynamic mode plugin
· New plugin: videocard_checker, checks if the video card supports the dynamic mode
· Many fixes for the Linux Gtk2 version
· Added cursor position to graphical tools
· The Windows configuration file is no longer in the application directory, but rather in the local configurations path of the user. Allows execution of the software without write access to the application directory.