Verve plugin 0.3.5
Verve plugin is a comfortable command line plugin for the Xfce panel.
Here are some key features of "Verve plugin":
· Command history
· Auto-completion (including command history)
· Open URLs and eMail addresses in your favourite applications
· Focus grabbing via D-BUS (so you can bind a shortcut to it)
· Custom input field width
Once added to the panel, you can use the following keys to control Verve:
· TAB to iterate through auto-completion entries
· UP and DOWN arrows to iterate through the command history
· CTRL+ENTER to run a command in a terminal emulator
· ESC to clear your input
If you want to launch URLs or eMail addresses using Verve, just paste them into the input field and press ENTER.
Verve installs a script named verve-focus which can be used to bind a keyboard shorcut for Verve to grab the focus. To do so, you first need to open the Xfce settings manager:
Once the dialog has appeared, chose Keyboard. In the next dialog, select the Shortcuts tab and add a shortcut for verve-focus.
After this, Verve should grab the focus and start blinking whenever you press this shortcut. To stop the blinking, just type something (like a command or something else) or click on it with the mouse
· exo >= 0.3.1.3
· xfce4-panel >= 4.3.28
· libxfce4util >= 4.3.0
· GLib >= 2.6.4
· D-BUS >= 0.34 (optionally)